Emmanuel EFC will re-open our church for physical Sunday Services starting from January 2, 2022, every Sunday 9.00-10.30am. We look forward to welcoming all members and visitors back to church. However, we will need to comply with several government regulations, outlined below:
1. Members and visitors who would like to join us physically in church will need to be fully vaccinated. This means you have received:
Two (2) doses for Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines, and more than 14 days after the 2nd dose.
One (1) dose for Johnson & Johnson and CanSino vaccines, and more than 28 days after that dose.
2. You must scan your MySejahtera app and show evidence of your vaccination status before the ushers will permit you to enter.
Temperature must be checked at the entrance.
3. Hands must be sanitized at the entrance.
4. Physical distancing of at least 1 meter must be observed at all times within the church premises.
5. Mask must be worn at all times within the church premises.
6. Children below 12 years old are not encouraged to join in our physical church services.
7. Members and visitors who have flu-like symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever (above 37.5C), loss of smell/taste, etc. will not be permitted to enter. Also not permitted are those who have recently returned home from overseas within the last 14 days.
Register for a ticket here!
If you are not sure about how to register with Eventbrite, kindly watch the video below:
IN CHURCH FOR
Install Eventbrite from your phone’s app store. Due to the physical distancing requirements imposed by the government, we have to limit the number of seats by using a ticketing system managed using Eventbrite.
Register for a ticket here (it’s free) – https://bit.ly/3mvlaHr.
One ticket per person (i.e. one ticket for each family member, friend, etc.).
Due to the limited availability, please only reserve tickets if you’ve committed to join on Sunday.
The tickets will be made available at least 2 days before that Sunday.
Print the ticket or have it ready on your phone. Our ushers will check to ensure that there’s no overcrowding.
For walk-ins, you can still reserve a ticket at the entrance, subject to availability. The ushers can assist you if needed. We apologise in advance if all tickets are sold out for that day – please do join us online.
Although not mandatory, you are encouraged to do a Covid self test using the Antigen kits available from most pharmacies, at least one day before joining, for your own peace of mind and to protect others.
Refrain from hugs and handshakes.
Make full use of the sanitizers around the church premises.
Refreshments will not be served in church, although there will be drinking water from the water dispenser.
Sunday School, Youth Alive!, Sunday Life Groups and other gatherings will continue to meet online until further notice.
The creche will remain closed until further notice.