By God’s grace, Emmanuel Evangelical Free Church (EEFC) was established in 1965. We are currently strategically located within walking distance of the Wangsa Maju LRT (Light Rail Transit) Station and we welcome all visitors from Malaysia and overseas. For our exact location and contact details, please click the “Contact” link.
The term “Evangelical” refers to our commitment to the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to the authority of the Scriptures as being inerrant in the original autographs, and the only safe and sufficient guide to the Christian faith and practice.
The term “Free” refers to our form of church government as being congregational.
1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
2. In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into the heavens, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost; and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus become children of God.
7. That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
8. That the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
9. That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and that every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
10. In the victorious reign and future personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ who will judge all people with justice and mercy, giving over the unrepentant to eternal condemnation but receiving the redeemed into eternal life.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER